CarHistory.us.org was created to provide Americans with comprehensive vehicle history reports. We have an extensive database of information on vehicles from around the world. All we need is the VIN (vehicle identification number) and we can generate a report that provides all the data on the particular vehicle. With a CarHistory.us.org report you will obtain information you will need to help make an informed decision on your next vehicle purchase. In this guide we will also provide tips from our experts on making your next used car purchase.
Our vehicle history reports provide information to help you make a better decision on whether or not to buy a used car. A typical report can include:
- Title information, so you can find out if it was ever salvaged or junked
- Any history of flood damage
- Accident history reports
- Whether the current odometer reading is accurate
- Lemon history
- Number of past owners
- Airbag deployments
- Emission inspection results
- Service records
- If the car was used as a taxi or rental car
CarHistory.us.org is a team effort.
Our mission is to create a place where we provide the customer the best quality data. If we don't have what you need we will figure out how to get what you need. That is what makes us the best.
- Strive towards the highest standard.
- Aim to give you the tools and information to make a
- We believe every experience can be a positive one.
Why choose our reports?
- Over 3 million reports provided in the last 4 years
- A rating with the BBB
- 10,000’s of positive reviews (read below)
- money back guarantee
- 24/7 live chat and phone support
We have partnered with the most reliable data providers:
- TLO (Transunion)