CarHistory.us.org was created to provide Americans with comprehensive vehicle history reports. We have an extensive database of information on vehicles from around the world. All we need is the VIN (vehicle identification number) and we can generate a report that provides all the data on that particular vehicle. With a CarHistory.us.org report you receive the information you will need to help make an informed decision on your next vehicle purchase. In this guide we will also provide tips from our experts on making your next used car purchase.
Our vehicle history reports provide information to help you make a better decision on whether or not to buy a used car. A typical report can include:
- Title information, so you can find out if it was ever salvaged or junked
- Any history of flood damage
- Whether the current odometer reading is accurate
- Lemon history
- If the car was used as a taxi or rental car
Effective April 10, 2019
In order to preserve the integrity and transparency of our reviews we will not allow incentivized reviews for our products. In this spirit we have developed the following guidelines for reviews of our products:
- Company employees or family members will never post a review concerning our products (Company employees have never been allowed to post reviews, we just want to be clear and specific about our policy).
- We will never compensate customers for providing a review of our products. Compensation includes payments of any kind, discounts or other rewards.
Click Here to Learn More About Our Company.