If there is one thing everyone likes to complain about, it's the way other people drive. It sometimes seems like everyone has their own personal complaint or pet peeve about other drivers. Yet, they never stop to think that some of those people probably have a complaint about the way they drive as well. Let's take some time to look at the top complaints people have about other drivers, so that you can make sure nobody is going to have a complaint with you!
- Complaint #1 - Tailgating. You should always leave ample room between you and the car in front of you in case they need to make a sudden stop.
- Complaint #2 – Ignoring blind spots. If you aren't aware of your blind spots, you could hit another car when you try to switch lanes.
- Complaint #3 – Road rage. Yelling at another driver or giving them the finger won't improve their driving skills.
- Complaint #4 – Not signaling correctly. You need to signal before you turn, but not five minutes before you turn. Signal reasonably.
- Complaint #5 – Driving slowly in the fast lane. This is not only rude, but also very, very dangerous.
- Complaint #6 – Moving out of your lane to turn. Always make a turn from your own lane.
- Complaint #7 – Not understanding four-way stop signs. The car on the right hand side always has the right of way. If two cars are facing each other, the car turning left has the right of way.
- Complaint #8 – Not knowing how to merge correctly. You must accelerate to normal driving speed as soon as possible. And if someone else is trying to merge, you must give them room to do so.
For more great driving advice and vehicle tips, please visit CarHistoryBlog.us.org today!
Click here to read reviews on CarHistory.us.org.